Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunset.. view housee

The one thing I love about my house is I live like 20 minutes walking distance from the beach.. 

so basically a 1 minute drive! haha :)

 In the summer, the sunsets are the best, I love the view from my house!

The other day I walked to the beach and saw this:
(: 


this is Monica at school.. haha. My Dad is a teacherr and I go to the same school as him!


My dream car: 
I love this porsche! Yeah pretty much my dream car.. would totally get it if I was filthy rich (:


For my first car, I really want a BMW! Me and monica would split it, and it would be used for sure, probably like a 2001 or 2002. 
I'm not sure about that though because I would need to save up more money and insurance/repairs for that would be sooo high! Haha. 

What cars do you guys like?



0 comments:

Post a Comment